Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year. I like cooking and eating and I love the intention of the holiday – a time to reflect on everything we are grateful for this year.
As always, I have lots to be thankful for this year:
- My health
- A place to live and a space to garden
- A stable income, job security, and great colleagues
- Everyone who campaigned and voted to elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- This blog – a fun side project, and an opportunity for growth
- And so much more I don’t have time to list it all.
This year, for Thanksgiving dinner, I will be cooking pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, and a caramelized onion-butternut roast with chestnuts courtesy of the community garden and orchard in Seattle.
Tell me, what are you thankful for and/or what are you cooking today?